What will you do as a Web Designer (Operations Manager)?
- Work with custom CMS platforms
- Do content migrations
- Create pages and sites from scratch using CMS layouts
- Update the content of current pages and sites
- Collaborate with managers and developer teams
What do you need to know?
- First of all English level not lower than Upper-intermediate (B2) is required
- Desire to work and develop in the IT field
- 0.5+ year of relevant work experience
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
What do we offer?
- Internship with cool mentors
- Friendly atmosphere
- The opportunity to start a career and grow in a large project
- Full employment with all benefits, pension fond & health insurance