Mdeus Solutions is looking for a UX/UI/Visual Lead Designer to develop and set the overall creative direction and vision for our brand as well the brands of our customers.
Our Design team is on a journey to expand and grow our brand and creative output. It comes with the responsibility of convincing people to start a relationship with our brand. As a Visual Designer, you will lead the way to create new, exciting and best-performing visual communication on different channels.
As a Team Lider, you will lead a team of junior/medior designers to educate them on the best practices, delegate tasks, and communicate with other departments and stakeholders.
- 5+ years of proven experience working in brand design and art direction, and a strong portfolio to demonstrate that.
- Ability to evolve visual brand identities based on business requirements (brand strategy and direction), strong storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with a proactive, hands-on mentality. Eager to learn and take responsibility for the quality and contribution of the work.
- Comprehensive knowledge of image editing and design software packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) as well as prototyping software such as Figma and Adobe XD.
- Excellent English knowledge, additional languages are a plus.
- Experience in leading a cross-region team.
- Experienced in motion production, as well as video editing is a plus.
- A good Dribbble and Behance is a plus.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills that can clearly articulate ideas, and effectively collaborate with different stakeholders.
Pay and benefits
- Mdeus Solutions hires on the basis of a full-time employment contract (ugovor o radu).
- Salaries depend on the level of seniority, we assess seniority relative to the team.
- We’re proactive about sharing salary information, the salary ranges for this role (depending on seniority) are:
- Senior UX/UI/Visual Designer Lead from 1600 EUR to 2100 EUR net
- Every six months (June and December) you will receive a detailed performance review from your manager with clear instructions on how to grow further. During these periods, you will also be eligible for salary increases based on your performance and initiative.
- You are free to set your own working hours, as long as they allow for good collaboration with your teammates. We at Mdeus Solutions cover the EMEA and LATAM region, so communication with other stakeholders is key
- Though we are an office-option company, the Visual Designer role will require you to be office-based work 75% of your working days. Two rounds of interviews and full onboarding are also done in our office (located in Balkanska street in the center of Beograd).
- 23 days of paid vacation (maximum of 30 depending on your time spent in the company).
- Private health insurance.
- Access to books, training, and courses.
About the job
- You will report directly to our CEO and work closely with internal stakeholders – managers, developers, as well as external agencies. Your ideas and work will influence how the public perceives us as well as our clients and products
- You will be creating and delivering static design assets as well as motion graphics elements, working alongside our brand guidelines.
- Implementing and overseeing various brand aspects and the creation of new brand guidelines and best practices as a baseline for future projects.
- Responsible for the conceptualization, planning, and delivery of static design assets and motion graphics for campaigns running on different channels; specifically LinkedIn, as well as Facebook, and Instagram.
- Design support for a wide range of topics across online and offline touchpoints (campaigns, events, newsletters, presentations, etc.)
- Collaborating and fostering strong relationships with creative, product marketing, design, and employer branding teams to drive impact across the business.
- Lead a team of designers, mentor, and educate them and bring out the best in them
We look forward to your application!