Mdeus Solutions is looking for a talented and creative person to join the marketing team for a full-time position as a Social Media Manager. The primary focus of our Social Media Manager is to promote our brand as well the brands of our customers on social media platforms and engage with brand communities.
Our marketing team is on a journey to increase brand awareness as well as form communities around the brand. It comes with the responsibility of convincing people to start a relationship with our brand. As a Social Media Manager, you will collaborate with many departments to create content that can transcend across different social media platforms and convey our message.
As a Team Lider, you will lead a team of junior/medior designers to educate them on the best practices, delegate tasks, and communicate with other departments and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of proven experience working on social media platforms ;
- Ability to evolve and adapt to new trends and media forms;
- Strategic thinker with a proactive, hands-on mentality. Eager to learn and take responsibility for the quality and contribution of the work;
- Lead social media projects from plan to completion;
- Elaborate and implement strategies, initiatives, and tactics;
- Drive and track social media participation and engagement;
- Build social media content plans and reports, be willing to present internally and to the client;
- Create highly engaging social media content, write enchanting stories and promo texts (YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc);
- Collaborate with the in-house content production team;
- Distribute content in a multi-channel environment;
- Meeting the deadlines of the content calendar and being able to produce quality work on a tight schedule;
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills that can clearly articulate ideas, and effectively collaborate with different stakeholders;
- Speak fluent English, additional languages are a plus;
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands is a plus.
- Passion for content marketing, and social media.
Pay and benefits
- Mdeus Solutions hires on the basis of a full-time employment contract (ugovor o radu).
- Salaries depend on the level of seniority, we assess seniority relative to the team.
- We’re proactive about sharing salary information, the salary ranges for this role (depending on seniority) are:
- Social Media Manager from 550 EUR to 850 EUR net
- Every six months (June and December) you will receive a detailed performance review from your manager with clear instructions on how to grow further. During these periods, you will also be eligible for salary increases based on your performance and initiative.
- You are free to set your own working hours, as long as they allow for good collaboration with your teammates. We at Mdeus Solutions cover the EMEA and LATAM region, so communication with other stakeholders is key
- Though we are an office-option company, the Social Media Manager role will require you to be office-based work 60% of your working days. Two rounds of interviews and full onboarding are also done in our office (located in Balkanska street in the center of Beograd).
- 23 days of paid vacation (maximum of 30 depending on your time spent in the company).
- Private health insurance.
- Access to books, training, and courses.
About the job
- You will report directly to our CEO and work closely with internal stakeholders – managers, designers , as well as external agencies. Your ideas and work will influence how the public perceives us as well as our clients and products;
- You will be creating and delivering social media projects and strategies from plan to execution;
- Work closely with the design and media team to make ground-breaking content that captivates our audience;
- Responsible for all social media campaigns, promotions, and interactions with our communities on YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, as well as Facebook, Instagram and Reddit.
- Do brand and competition research reports.
- Use data analysis tools to write data-driven interaction repots
- Write weekly and monthly reports about our brand and the brands of our customers
We look forward to your application!