A network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, and the Caribbean, now expanding to Europe and North America.
provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programs and leisure activities.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dedicated Product Manager to join our new and growing technical team in Tel-Aviv and own our hospitality management system.
is building a unique management system to manage its locations and operations, blending proprietary software and SAAS services to quickly solve the needs of a fast growing experience organisation.
As a Product Manager you will communicate and work closely with all areas of the company – Product, Operations, Marketing and Growth.
You will be working closely with the VP Product, VP Engineering, R&D team, operations and designers to innovate and execute product initiatives.
If you want to be a part of something different, help build a unique system and work with dedicated people who love what they do in a one of a kind company – Come and join us!
● Join a team of Product managers which are responsible for
● hospitality management system, from ideation to execution, production and measurement.
● Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
● Conceptualize, specify and oversee the creation and integration of proprietary technologies and 3rd party tools to support the various business needs.
● Drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with Design, Engineering and QA Teams
● Analyze user behavior and data, identify new trends and take action accordingly
● Manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders in the organisation.
● Be the owner and expert on the product and its stakeholders.
● Preparing product requirements and detailed specifications for product features
● Gathering feedback and translating it to product specifications
● 4+ years of Product management experience in Property management systems
● Experience in working with R&D teams and within cross-functional teams
● Experience with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
● Experience with enterprise customer base
● Strong R&D/Technical background
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent English and presentation skills – verbal and writing
● Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills
● Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
● Consumer/E-commerce experience – advantage
● A degree in computer science or equivalent experience – advantage