The individual who fills the Financial Information System Project Manager and Analyst will be part of a dynamic team, working with cutting-edge technologies. The team is responsible for the business applications of the company.
In this position you will oversee financial business applications and integrations as well as other tools. you will partner with our financial teams to gather business/product requirements, design solutions, troubleshoot technical issues, implement, and maintain the application and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet business needs.
- Administration and support of financial business applications.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, write, and implement solution design.
- Manage system access, user roles, saved searches, forms, reports, dashboard, workflows, and third-party extensions.
- Ensure version upgrades are tested and implemented successfully.
- Document configuration and application changes.
- Maintain and improve system integrity.
- Assist with any additional requirements of the IS department.
Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Industrial engineering, information systems or computer science.
Required Professional Experience
- Two years plus of experience in financial information systems or related position
- Implementations and project management of accounting systems, ERP financial modules etc. (NetSuite – Advantage)
- Strong understanding of Financial and accounting concepts and financial planning and reporting concepts and associated business processes.
- Strong understanding of governance, financial controls and validation methods.
- Prominent analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes and generating trust.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Project Management capability.
Important Skills / Characteristics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, highly organized.
- Quick learner.
- Collaborates well in a team environment.
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker.
English at a high level – spoken and written.